The purpose, activities, and projects are as follows.
The purpose of the Japan Society for Information Education is to advance information education and related fields and contribute to the welfare of people’s well-being.
(Types of Activities)
The Japan Society for Information Education conducts the following activities to achieve the above objectives:
- Publication of an academic journal
- Holding study groups
- Other activities to achieve the aforementioned purpose of the association
The Japan Society for Information Education undertakes the following projects to achieve its objectives:
- Publication of an academic journal.
- Programs to promote, disseminate, and enlighten individuals on information education, such as programming classes and moral education courses.
- An enlightenment program for scientific understanding of information.
- Research projects on social changes associated with ICT and robot use.
- Research projects that contribute to the reduction of various inconsistencies and problems associated with the spread of Artificial Insemination.
Please refer to the Articles of Incorporation for other details.